Wednesday, July 1, 2009









Went to Opry Mills on Saturday with my daughter and my dad...haven't been there in awhile. It was such a fun and relaxing trip...we didn't do anything special or that exciting. We just enjoyed the day together, talked, and laughed. It was a good reminder to me of the blessing of family. God brings family in our lives for a purpose and although I will never understand why He took two special family members from me when I felt like I needed them the most, I was reminded that I had it good for awhile, and I still do. I have been blessed beyond measure with family in my life. Lord, may I never forget this blessing that you have given me...may I not take it for granted, and may I soak up every minute of it knowing that we don't know what tomorrow brings but for today, life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment