Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a Francis Chan fan....Love this book, his sermons, everytime I've heard him speak, he's just amazing! Someone had this clip on their facebook and I took it from her...so cool. Take a look

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=115378537000&h=ZQnWR&u=iRlcP&ref=mf

By the way, people talk about him being 'extreme' and 'radical' but I totally disagree. I think he's living out life the way that Jesus would want us to and He gets passionate about God the way He would want us to...we call it crazy and extreme but I think it's the way anyone that's a believer and loves Jesus should be living, including myself. I pray that God will show me how to give 100 percent to Him and let all the things of the world go and just be crazy about God. He's so worth it....

No comments:

Post a Comment