Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July...it was a blast just hanging out with the family, it's always entertaining:) We swam in the rain, laughed at the dogs in their 'floaties', and ate way too much. We were a bit disappointed that we couldn't do fireworks that night but that didn't stop us from doing them the next night. The guys were determined that they were going to light some things on fire and make a lot of noise! Kylie liked it for awhile but the noise got to her after some time so she and Lindsey went inside and watched from the window and ate cupcakes. I'm so thankful for my family and God keeps reminding me of how blessed I am to have them in my life. Pictures are on facebook if you want to check them out....
Last night Kylie wasn't feeling really well and she just snuggled up next to me and smooshed her face up against my cheek. I could feel her breath on me and her soft cheek against mine and I thought, who am I to deserve such a sweet moment, such a pure joy, as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment