Wednesday, October 14, 2009

remembering....

Today I am remembering my wonderful mother...I can't believe it's been two years. When I went out to the gravesite and saw her and my grandmother's grave, I was overwhelmed with emotion, as always. After awhile, I began to think about how grateful I was that she was a believer and that she lived her life to serve others. I miss her terribly but I am coming more and more to the realization that I wouldn't want her to be anywhere else. She struggled mentally and physically so much every day even though she didn't show it. She is so FREE now and what more could you want for someone you love deeply???....
It was also a really cool day, despite feeling like crap from pnemonia, because there were several amazing things that happened that only could be from God. It reminded me that my mother's legacy is always with me and I hope I can do the same for my daughter....and I continue to remind myself.....'our citizenship is in Heaven'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment