Wednesday, November 11, 2009




Wow!! All I can say is Wow!....God is moving and shaking all around me,and I am so humbled that He is letting me see it. I love love our small group and we are studying Crazy Love right now. We had a great time last night talking about God's Word and sharing what God is doing in our hearts.....if you aren't in a community group, I don't care what church you go to, you need to GET in one!! I have experienced more true fellowship, true friendship, and true sharing from the heart, not to mention some amazing times of laughter and craziness, than I have in my last 31 years of life.





I just want to praise Him today for allowing me to be a part of a community group, and also to be able to watch lives being changed, people growing, and people gettting EXCITED about God!! That is what it's all about isn't it?? Love God, love people, and be passionate about God...get excited people. There is nothing better...I promise!! I've been on both sides, all sides, upside down and turned around....I've been everywhere....there is NOTHING better than the one true living GOD.





Here are some of my fav pics from our small group's times together.....take a look and think about getting into a group of community....you'll be surprised what you get.










No comments:

Post a Comment