Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Been awhile since I've really updated my blog....so much goin on and it's been a whirlwind some weeks but always good. Even through the hard days, God has been so good to me and I continually can not understand or fathom His goodness which is so HUGE when I am SO undeserving.....as David said....."How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you....." And then later on he goes on to say "In my alarm I said, "I am cut off from your sight!" Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help." Psalm 31: 19, 22
I can relate to David....I get stressed out, let fear overcome me, worry, doubt, and just the crazy emotions of life....and then I feel God is so far away. But He's NOT. If we call on Him, sometimes we have to cry out to Him, He will answer and He will be there for us no matter what. He extends mercy and grace in my life beyond what I have ever known and I can't give Him enough praise and honor for what He has done and is doing in my life. I am at the point where I want every moment to count....everything I do to point to Him. He is worth it!
So if you're in a pit, confused about how you feel about God, or just kind of in that mundane, 'blah' stage of life, open His Word, read about the amazing things He has done and know that He is still that God today and can and will get you through whatever you are going through. He will be your comforter, friend, strength, rest, and unconditional lover when no one else on the face of this earth can be any of that to you. Praise to be HIM ALONE....just because HE IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment