Thursday, August 13, 2009

Events Coming Up...Let's Serve!!

Well I wanted to do a post on what God is teaching me during this new season in my life, but there is SO much so I'll have to save that for another day when I have more time....
So get this, I'm getting involved in two GREAT causes in October and am so pumped!! I want to share them with you and if you are interested in coming on board, please contact me, I would LOVE it:)....so here's the info:

***Hope Pregnancy Center Banquet- I am hosting a table on October 8, it's a dessert banquet form 7-9 PM. You can bring someone with you, come alone, it doesn't matter! It's free and the Hope Pregnancy Center is such a great ministry in Clarksville...for more info about the ministry, you can go to http://www.friendsofclarksvillehope.com/


***Making Strides-Breast Cancer Walk- I am heading up a team to walk on October 24, starting at the Titans stadium. We will walk all throughout downtown. This will be my third year to participate in this event, and it's so amazing to be a part of! If you want more info, you can contact me or go to the website http://www.cancer.org/docroot/par/PAR_2_Making_Strides_Against_Breast_Cancer.asp. If you want to sign up, you can sign up under Team Watts. Our team goal is to raise $2000. But whether you raise any money or not, you can still be a part of the team and walk with us! We are wanting to raise money but also awareness of this cause and organization!!

I look forward to serving with many of you through these events....what areas in your life is God calling you to serve? Any thoughts and ideas on things you can do in Clarksville to serve those around you??

No comments:

Post a Comment