Wednesday, September 16, 2009

See His Love

"This is Jesus, in His GLORY.....King of Heaven. Dying for ME!
It is finished! He has done it. Death is beaten, Heaven beckons me!!!.....Such a love..such a love is this for ME!"

Been listenin to this song on the way to work lately...seems like a simple worship song but God really pierced my heart about listening to the words and soaking them in. The KING of Heaven, the God of everything, loves me, and suffered for me. If I can grasp that every day, the choices I make, my attitude, my thoughts...it would all be different. I desire to never get over the cross and what Jesus did for me and I want to spend my life serving Him, every minute of every day. I want to share some of that love...that love that He has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment